Inspired by District 9, this was my attempt at a DIY “Prawn” claw, unfortunately, upon further inspection, it actually looks nothing like it. Nevertheless, I had to make this bad boy after seeing how easy it was in this tutorial from Indy Mogul.
This is what it looked like right after I decided it was a good idea to layer the latex on while it was on my hand. Not the best idea, but I found out that I could cope with just one arm. Which is comforting.
After I got the base of it done I did my own thing and finished off the bottle of liquid latex. It was worth it though and more is on order for the rest of the arm… that’s right, a full, bad boy, mofo, alien arm!